Jammin' July 21-27, 2013
Sign up to be either a camper or a staff member with our online applications and secure payment options. We accept Visa and Mastercard, personal, business, cashiers, and travelers checks. Please no cash via mail.
Early registration and full payment are recommended. All payments are refundable provided two weeks written notice is given prior to Camp.
Teen Tuition includes:
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks)
- Lodging dormitory style
- 110+ hours of instruction and supervised activities for the 7-day camp, 30+ hours for the 3-day camp
- Course materials, student manual and supplies
- Parent integration seminar
- Winners' Camp T-Shirt & camp photo
- Out of state applicants: Your tuition also includes airport transfers, housing and supervision one day prior to and after camp to accommodate flight schedules.
Tuition: $350.00 for Spring Break Program (3 Days) $980.00 for Summer Programs (7 Days)
As a staff member you will learn and practice the techniques, skills, and philosophy of Winners' Camp and accelerated learning. For the success of the camp, attendance at training and follow-up events is mandatory. If you have unavoidable conflicts with any of the training dates, you must receive prior approval from Winners' Camp.
- Participate at the highest level of excellence
- Are enthusiastic
- Have high integrity
- Do whatever it takes to support our teens and each other
- Create an optimal learning environment
- Provide a safe space for individual growth
- Are non-smoking - drug and alcohol-free during camp and at all Winners' Camp functions. If you indulge in illegal drugs: do not even apply - it is incongruent with our values. When Our Values Are Clear Our Choices Are Easy!
Staff Tuition includes:
- Room and board for eight days and over 140 hours of instruction and experiential learning (for the week-long camp)
- Winners' Camp Staff T-shirt and camp photo
- Training Manual
- Additional follow-up events and an opportunity to participate in other experiential programs!
Leadership Training Categories and Tuition:
Please contact us for Leaders Tuition rates for the 3-day Spring Break camp in 2013.
7-day Summer Camp:
Jr. Leaders in Training: Attended two or more camps - 15 years and under tuition - $600.00
Sr. Leaders in Training: Attended two or more camps - Staffed at least one Camp - 16 years and older tuition - $400.00
All high school staff are subject to tuition.
Leadership Training Internships - High School Graduates pursuing higher education receive honorariums based on experience. Tuition waivers are extended to teachers, education majors, and adults involved in programs working with children and adolescents.
Please note: ALL CAMP VOLUNTEERS AGE 18 AND OVER MUST SUBMIT A BACKGROUND CHECK.
To view instructions, visit our background check page.