What to Bring
If you would like to download a .pdf of what to bring, please click on the link:
Download .pdf (256KB)
For the 3-day Spring Break Camp, please adjust the list accordingly. The list below is for a 7-day camp.
- 1 swimsuit -for showers
- 7 pairs shorts* (5 pairs for the 5-day programs)
- 7 T-shirts (5 for the 5-day programs)
- 2-4 pairs jeans/sweatpants*
- 2-4 jackets/sweatshirts
- 7 pairs socks (5 for the 5-day programs)
- 7 pairs underwear (5 for the 5-day programs)
- Running shoes/cross trainers -very important, don't forget
- Slippers/Flip Flops
- Jammies/Pareau/Lava Lava
* old 'kine' beat up ok (and girls, please don't bring your super-short shorts!)
Personal Stuff (Hygiene)
- Deodorant -please!
- Contact lens solution
- 2 lightweight towels
- Wash Cloths
- Insect Repellent
- Feminine Products
- Winners Camp does not distribute Aspirin, pain relief pills or over the counter drugs (please bring what your parents allow you to consume)
- Sleeping bag or bed roll (sheet & blanket rolled up) (you will sleep on a bunk bed with mattress)
- Pillow case
- Plastic bag -for dirty clothes
Personal Stuff (other)
- Cell Phones
This is a dilemma…Some parents want their teens to brings cells so they can contact them. Teens want to bring cell phones so they can call their buddies.
We know that they are a distraction.
Compromise: If your parents want you to bring them, do so, but only for emergency or airport use.
Parents: Your teens are always reachable at our site phone: 808-306-8008.
- Favorite music (cd's, etc…) -We will play them on our sound system.
- Musical Instruments -Please share your talents.
Kapu (Leave at Home)
- Snacks - unless you can provide for the whole Ohana
- Acrylic Nails - too dangerous for ropes courses
- Alcohol, Tobacco and nonprescription drugs
- Electronic games, laptops, iPods, etc…
- Heirloom Jewelry -no need for fancy stuff
- Provocative clothes -you know what we mean…modesty please
- Money, Moolah, cash -nothing to buy